The Tools to Banish Water Damage
No matter what time of the year it is, we here at SERVPRO of Springfield are always ready to help you with your water damage clean-up. But why pick us in particular? There are a number of reasons that we’re the best in the business. But one of the best is the advanced technology we use to clean up and restore your home as swiftly as we can. But what exactly do we have? And what do we do with it? To answer that, we have a full list of the equipment we use and what it does to help us help you;
- Moisture Detection and Measurement Equipment
- An infrared camera may be used to identify water locations for thorough water removal.
- Sensitive moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation
- Water Extraction Equipment
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.
- Drying Equipment
- High-speed air movers cause moisture to evaporate at a faster pace
- Industrial-grade dehumidifiers pull the water vapor from the air.
- Odor Removal and Deodorization
- Air scrubbers
- Thermal foggers and deodorization agents
- Sanitizing Agents, Germicides, and Anti-Microbial Treatments
- Deodorization products control odors from excessive moisture.
- Disinfection products stop the growth of bacteria, fungi, mildew, and other harmful microorganisms.
When it comes to our restoration and clean-up technology, we don’t mess around. Our advanced machines and technology are just one of the many reasons we are the best in the business. We use only the best to make sure your home is restored and cleaned to the point that you can’t even tell there was ever water damage. That’s why our motto is “Like it never even happened.”
As always, if disaster strikes, SERVPRO of Springfield and SERVPRO of Morgan, Cass, Macoupin & Montgomery Counties are always here for you. We can be reached 24/7 at 217-528-7775.