We Specialize in Flooded Basement Clean Up!
A basement can flood at any time, although flooding most often occurs during heavy rainfall. Basements are inherently prone to flooding because they are the lowest level of a building and are normally built partly or entirely below ground level. There are a number of reasons why your basement could flood, including:
- A blocked or failed sewer lateral pipe
- Heavy rain causes surface water to pool around your home
- Storm sewer backup
- Sanitary sewer backup
- Foundation drainage failure
- Water supply-line break or hot-water tank failure
- And many more
If flood water is not handled quickly and properly, it can jeopardize your health and safety, and cause severe damage to your home’s structure. Remember, the longer you wait, the worse the problem will get.
The bottom line is a flooded basement can jeopardize your health, safety, and your home’s integrity. It’s worth making a call to let our trained, professional crews handle the situation safely and correctly. We have earned the trust of hundreds of homeowners, business owners, and property professionals.
We are Flooded Basement Specialists:
- We are Available 24 hours/7 days per week
- We’re a Preferred Vendor to many National Insurance Companies
- Our Technicians are Highly-Trained in Water Restoration Techniques
Remember, if disaster strikes, SERVPRO of Springfield and Sangamon, Morgan, Cass, Macoupin, Montgomery Counties is Here to Help! Give us a call 24/7 at 217-528-7775.